By signing up to be an Affiliate in the AcheapWebsiteDesign.com Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
AcheapWebsiteDesign.com reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- Self-referrals are strictly prohibited. You may not use your own affiliate links to make a purchase on the AcheapWebsite.com site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. AcheapWebsite.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- We may email you concerning new programs or changes to the affiliate agreement.
- We may change and/or discontinue the service with or without notice.
- Links from Adult, Hate, or other related sites are not allowed.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by AcheapWebsite.com and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- You can place our links or banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails.
- You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any attempt to send a user to AcheapWebsiteDesign.com.com that is not the result of a direct click by the end-user. This means no redirects, popup windows, or other tricks.
- NOT ALLOWED: You may not purchase and/or make use of ANY advertising space of ANY kind and place your banner ads or links in those ads. This includes free placement of your link within a site you do not own.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
For each paid signup, you will receive $25. commission as a one-time payment. Commissions are not paid on renewals.
Payments will be made monthly by the 15th of the month following the month when the commission was earned.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they signed up or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments by PayPal
Commissions are paid by PayPal and only by PayPal. We can not send checks, credit credit cards, or send cash. You are required to have a PayPal account to receive commissions. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can sign up for one at any time, but you will not be paid until you have one.
Identifying yourself as a AcheapWebsiteDesign.com Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of AcheapWebsiteDesign.com, or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our your activation of the affiliate program under your username and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Upon program termination, AcheapWebsiteDesign.com will pay any outstanding earnings accrued unless termination is for violation of any of the terms of this agreement.
AcheapWebsiteDesign.com at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other AcheapWebsite.com service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. AcheapWebsite.com reserves the right to refuse service and to refuse acceptance into the Program to anyone for any reason at any time.